Organisations and businesses have shown their support for the Tasmanian devil in an amazing and inspirational variety of activities. Corporate donation programs are often highly imaginative and flexible: there is no minimum amount that needs to be pledged, and there is no limit to how you can design a program to suit your organisation.
Companies, clubs or associations can run a fundraiser with staff, or donate a percentage of sales, or offer a discount to special customers who donate on their behalf - the opportunities for you to engage your staff and customers are all open for negotiation.
By aligning yourself with the Save the Tasmanian Devil Appeal, you are putting up your hand to actively help us to save an iconic species from extinction.
Corporate partnerships are highly individualised around a company's particular business objectives and feature:
• Agreements over multiple years with minimum entry-level funding.
• A high level brand exchange with extensive cross marketing.
• Collaborative publicity.
• Employee participation programs.
• Access to our ambassadors and champions.
In return for your support, the Save the Tasmanian Devil Appeal can work with your company on a media and publicity campaign and, once registered with us, your company will be recognised as a donor in all the Appeal's own publicity.
As part of the relationship, your company will be entitled to
• Full brand exchange for joint publicity opportunities
• Display and promotion of your brand
• Verbal, written and visual credit at events and functions
• Opportunities to involve your people
For information about becoming a corporate partner, contact us.
This page was last modified on 10/08/2011
The Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment.
Questions concerning its content can be sent to the Internet Coordinator, by mail to:
GPO Box 44, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia 7001, or by telephone to 03 6233 2006. login